Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- 4 uninhibited ways to open yourself to unlimited potential
- Meditation to consider: Regaining Harmony
- Your Destiny – 7 indications you are on the right path
- How should we fight evil in the world?
- 10 Signs you are oblivious to the biggest problem that plagues you. And how in a strange way that problem is also a blessing
- Vacation: Are You avoiding your spiritual journey? 5 ways for it to be a catalyst
- 4 square reasons the Star Exercise is a spiritual lifeline
- Your great asset and great burden; the pendulum swings
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: Self Conscious
Observing your reactions to others gives you great insight about yourself! You may respond positively spreading uplifting energy, but when we react negatively you have tied yourself to that merciless energy. That which we dislike and complain about in another person … Continue reading
What stands between you and enlightenment? It’s not only about sex, the Law of Gender you’ve probably never been conscious of
It’s not only about sex, The Law of Gender, Part 7 Most of us unconsciously fear enlightenment and what it means for our human life. At the same time we urn to hear the voice of wisdom and inner guidance … Continue reading
Enter the Silence in order to release mental tension. You will get a glimpse into your own mind. Listening is a quality of Love, an inner feminine gender. The ego likes to talk rather than listen and gets caught up … Continue reading
It’s not only about sex, Law of Gender you’ve probably never been conscious of, Part 6 Our Light body and chakras is a living matrix containing the energies of our body, mind, emotions and spirit. It is who and what … Continue reading