Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Tempted to go down a dark, dark hole – Empowering yourself amidst turmoil
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: orchids
Your affection is like thunder and lightning, Yet, with a gentle touch You become an Universal electrifier to help raise the mortal conscious higher. You taste the mountain dew, smell mystical roses, kiss yellow buttercups, You feel the earth’s distant … Continue reading
“Buddha taught His fellow beings to love as their younger brothers all those entities belonging to the different kingdoms of Nature, to respect their lives. Thus He prepared His followers to love better their own fellow men, the highest … Continue reading
The beauty of these small pink orchids fascinate me and stir my imagination. They’re about 2-3 inches across, and most of their petals are very sheer, while the center is bright yellow with tiny fuzzy looking growth. They have an … Continue reading