Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
- This kind of love is of great benefit – a painful lesson my mother taught me! You can also benefit
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: Mother Nature
“Buddha taught His fellow beings to love as their younger brothers all those entities belonging to the different kingdoms of Nature, to respect their lives. Thus He prepared His followers to love better their own fellow men, the highest … Continue reading
Green Art Memories lost but residue still ripples life’s pond Mind’s walls separate, while Love’s bridges tie together Natural forces take us home to calm and peace, to the present untethered. Even photos of nature can connect us with the … Continue reading
Green Art Memories lost but residue still ripples life’s pond Mind’s walls separate, while Love’s bridges tie together Natural forces take us home to calm and peace, to the present untethered. This scene is so beautiful I thought I … Continue reading
It is only in the present moment that we experience anything! And, experiencing the moment is our life – in it we create our reality. If we spend this moment thinking about what to do next, hurry up and finish … Continue reading