Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Aligning with the Law of Life, of Mind, of Truth, of Love to create your Happiness!
- It’s is a simple fight ….
- Inner Gender balance practices; It’s not only about sex; The Law of Gender, Part 3
- A State of Mind
- Do we really need a conscience?
- Karmic Vision
- Karmic Emotions – Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 4
- It’s a fight for healing
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: the ‘thinker’
Gaining Control over fear, worry and sorrow So many of us have unexpectedly become overwhelmed by negative emotions, even to the point of driving us to behave in ways that are not in our own best interest, like going down … Continue reading
The beauty of a rose tells us that love is natural. It is beautiful to us because we have within us that same beauty – the beauty of Love – and we are touched by it’s soft and tender expressions. … Continue reading
Gaining Control over Negative Emotions One time or another we all have felt overwhelmed by negative emotions, even to the point of driving us to behave in ways that are not in our own best interest. We’ve let anger, impatience, fear … Continue reading