Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Why wouldn’t we get what we want so badly?
- Aligning with the Law of Life, of Mind, of Truth, of Love to create your Happiness!
- It’s is a simple fight ….
- Inner Gender balance practices; It’s not only about sex; The Law of Gender, Part 3
- A State of Mind
- Do we really need a conscience?
- Karmic Vision
- Karmic Emotions – Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 4
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: the observer
Every spring I would enjoyed a rose bush I had planted. It would grow more beautiful every day and I was so proud of how beautiful it was. But one spring the rosebush gradually begin to yellow and eventually died. … Continue reading
Love is the essence of the Law of Attraction. Attraction is a quality of love, but when you complain about someone or something you are still unconsciously flowing in the Law of Attraction. Yet what truly matters in your experience … Continue reading