Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Tempted to go down a dark, dark hole – Empowering yourself amidst turmoil
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Category Archives: The Universal Laws
Love is the essence of the Law of Attraction. Attraction is a quality of love, but when you complain about someone or something you are still unconsciously flowing in the Law of Attraction. Yet what truly matters in your experience … Continue reading
Bad Mood, Good Mood The Power of Emotion to Change Your Life, Part 10 This has happened to me and may to you – when I got up in the morning I suddenly started to feel a bit uncomfortable and … Continue reading
It’s not only about sex, Law of Gender you’ve probably never been conscious of, Part 6 Our Light body and chakras is a living matrix containing the energies of our body, mind, emotions and spirit. It is who and what … Continue reading
We can trust that the universe and the Great Principle is always working towards our best end in all circumstances. Yet, many of us exude an attitude that life should satisfy our desires. Driven by that energy we resist life … Continue reading
The Law of Polarity is what we humanly conceive of as opposites, light and dark, yes and no, yet that is coming from the perspective of the subconscious ego. The ego likes to think we cannot see Light without … Continue reading