Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Tempted to go down a dark, dark hole – Empowering yourself amidst turmoil
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: human nature
The raging storm of terror that is generated by hatred, fear and self-righteousness is also unconsciously fed by associated fear-based traits like worry, prejudice, impatience, pride and ignorance. An impersonal analysis of the situation can help us calm the turbulent … Continue reading
Some may say that terrorism is so prevalent today because of conflicts between people, their rights, their freedom, and their land which started long ago. It’s said that the conflict between religious beliefs and the struggle for dominance are causing extremism, … Continue reading
We’re Conditioned! Sure, we were taught not to be impatient or loose our temper, but we do it anyway and get caught in these very habitual behaviors. We can’t seem to help our self. FreeDigitalPhotos.net, taoty Continuing from the previous … Continue reading
It Seems Justified! As children we were expressly taught by our guardians what not to do for our own good. However, as adults most of us have fallen into some very detrimental behaviors that we learned unconsciously through observation and … Continue reading
Ways of the World There are plenty of websites and blogs that have lists of what not to do, such as ‘what not to do on your online dating profile’ and ‘what not to do in an interview’. Often … Continue reading