Science of Being on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Viewed Entries
- Tempted to go down a dark, dark hole – Empowering yourself amidst turmoil
- This simple mind trick can make you do the opposite of what was intended!
- The price of repeating mistakes and the hidden treasures
- Simple practices to bring your Soul to the surface of your life
- Dance of the Soul
- Too busy to meditate…it’s a paradox!
- Start with this one thing! Going with the flow of harmony
- Awakening Spirit within
Building to Spirit
Comments; Your Insights
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry
- Butterfly Wisdom: Poetry, Truisms,….
- Finding Beauty
- Keys to Happiness
- Liberating Your Soul
- Meditations and Exercises
- New Year and Numerology
- Power of Emotion
- shaping your reality
- The human ego and the Spiritual Ego
- The Universal Laws
- World & Self Development: Terrorism
- World & Self Development: Terrorism, ….
- Live and Love Life!
Tag Archives: transformation
Thank You It has been an enlightening year for me and I hope it has for You too. I am grateful for all of the help and inspirations I have received from many sources, including You, and for the support of … Continue reading
We can be complainers. It’s a pattern with most of us. We see someone’s faults and we complain about them when it affects us. Unbeknownst to us however, when we complain about others faults we are aligning with the same … Continue reading
Flutters We are constantly fluttering, Becoming dumbfound We listen to voices with no sound Dream resolution in delusion Speak words of confusion All the while, tasting bitter feelings of collusion. We oscillate, palpitate and fluctuate Totally ignore and subordinate the … Continue reading
“We should try to develop the love of Beauty, which is at the foundation of our being.” Eugene Fersen Cherry Blossoms One of the most spectacular signs of life budding from a long winter’s slumber is that of the … Continue reading
Reflective Canvases for 2014 Courtesy of FreeDigtalPhotos.net, marin If you feel like you have to analyze things to death, then that’s the point – to kill off negative traits. It’s a good thing! Courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net, markuso Your Higher Self does … Continue reading